Memorial Day through September 8, 2019
Public Tour Every Friday and Saturday
Leaves from Tiscornia Beach at 10:00am
Every Friday and Saturday join us for an hour long tour down the North pier with a docent. We’ll cover 180 years of lighthouse history as well as climb to the lantern room of the Inner Lighthouse for a view high above Lake Michigan! You can call ahead or email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on the list ahead of time or you can walk up the day of the tour as well. $10 Adult Ticket. $5 Child Ticket.
Lighthouse Open Hours
- Wednesdays–7pm to sunset
- Fridays and Saturdays–10am to 2pm
- Sundays–12pm to 4pm
Explore the Inner Lighthouse at your own pace and learn about the Twin Cities’ rich maritime heritage.
View the first floor Exhibit: Free
Tower Climb Tour to lantern: $5/person
(Tickets sold on site only, payment by cash or card. First-come, first served.)
2019 Select Days with Special Open Hours
- May 12–Mother’s Day–10am to 2pm
- June 21–Summer Solstice–7pm (limited room on the gallery)
- July 13–Krasl Art Fair–7pm to 9pm (in addition to regular hours)
- Sept. 1–Tri-State Regatta–8am to 10am (in addition to regular hours)
- Fridays in August–Coffee and a Climb–6am to 8am
Reminder: If weather or lake conditions become hazardous, scheduled tours and open hours may be cancelled for safety reasons. Signage at Tiscornia Park will display the status of the current day’s Lighthouse Tours; please be advised that cancellation decisions typically occur at the last minute. Thank you for your understanding!